Home > Library A to Z
1001 Arapahoe Avenue, Boulder, CO 80302
Better World Books Partnership - shop for used books from BPL
Book a Librarian - schedule time to have a librarian help you with a question
Books in a Bag - service for book groups
BoulderReads! - literacy program
BPL Now eNewsletter
Branch Information – locations, hours, managers etc.
Calendar of Events – listings by date
Canyon Theater & meeting rooms – usage policies & booking information
Carnegie Branch for Local History, Phone: 303-441-3110
Computer Reservation System - reserving time and using computers
Employment / Jobs at the Library– All job openings with the City of Boulder, including those at the Boulder Public Library, are posted on the city's Human Resources web site. Information on volunteer opportunities at the library can be found on our Volunteer.
George Reynolds Branch , Phone: 303-441-3120
Holiday Hours – Schedule of holiday closures affecting all branches
Job Openings / Postings - See: Employment/Jobs at the Library
Library Card – Includes information on your library account, fees, holds, renewals, and more
Literacy program - BoulderReads!
- Main Library [Google]
- Floor maps, Main Library:
- 1st Floor, South Wing [PDF 611 KB]
- 2nd Floor, South Wing [PDF 124 KB]
- 1st & 2nd Floor, North Wing (including the Auditorium & Canyon Gallery)
- Auditorium Seating (with wheelchair access spaces marked) [PDF 24 KB]
- 1st Floor, Teen Library [PDF 88 KB]
- George Reynolds Branch Library [Google]
- Meadows Branch Library [Google]
- Carnegie Branch Library [Google]
Magazine Collection (Print)
Meadows Branch, Phone: 303-441-4390
Meeting Rooms: Information on reserving meeting spaces (including the Boulder Creek Meeting Room and the Canyon Theater Auditorium)
Multicultural Outreach - Events and Services
Overdrive - downloadable audio books and more
Parking – Extensive FREE parking (3 hour limit) for patrons at the main library's Arapahoe Avenue parking lot. See City of Boulder Parking Services web page for details.
- Library Rules, effective January 2, 2013
- Auditorium and Meeting Room Usage Policies
- Checkout / Circulation Policies – Obtaining a Library Card, Viewing Your Patron Record, Fees, Renewals, Holds, Books by Mail, etc.
- Donations (policy regarding donations to the library collection)
- Internet Access Policy – including Acceptable Use Policy for Electronic Information Resources
- Wireless Internet Access
- Materials Selection Policy – policy for book requests, selection of materials in our collection
- Mission Statement
- Unattended Personal Belongings Policy – While we strive to maintain a safe and secure environment, it is up to our patrons to be responsible for their own possessions. Please do not leave your personal belongings unattended. The library is not responsible for the security of any personal belongings.
- USA PATRIOT Act
Reading help - BoulderReads!
Research Help - Ask A Librarian
Search - website | library catalog | magazines and journals
Special Services – including our Homebound Delivery Program, large print collection, assistive technologies for the sight and hearing impaired