- Getting a Library Card
- Checkout, Renewal and Return
- More on Your Account
- Use your smartphone as your library card!
- Holds and Interlibrary Loan
- Collection Agency
- Library Value Calculator
Use Your Smartphone as your Library Card!
Your library card can be digitized on your iPhone or iPod touch, Android, or BlackBerry using CardStar! CardStar is an app that allows you to consolidate your reward and club cards from grocery stores, video stores and the like onto your smartphone. It's entirely free and can be set up in minutes!
- Install the CardStar app onto your smartphone as you would any other app.
- Open CardStar and touch [+] to add a new barcode.
- Under Select Merchant, touch and expand the Merchant menu.
- Select Library, select Boulder Library and touch Save on the top right.
- Touch Number and type in your library card number starting with the letter D. Touch Save on the top right.
- Try it out at one of our self check-out machines!
For more information, visit the CardStar website.