Library Master Plan
Boulder Public Library Master Plan
- The Library Master Plan was approved by City Council on Sept. 4, 2007.
- 2007 Library Master Plan [PDF]
Facilities Sustainability Study
- The Facilities Sustainability Study provides a comprehensive review of library facilities to identify building upgrades necessary to implement service improvements recommended in the 2007 Master Plan.
- Facilities Sustainability Study Final Report [PDF]
Boulder Public Library Capital and Operational Needs Study Session
- Boulder City Council and the Library Commission held a joint study session on Sept. 14, 2010 to review the capital and operational needs for the Library.
- Boulder Public Library Capital and Operational Needs Study Session Packet [PDF]
- Contact Us We welcome your thoughts on the future of your community library!