Links to Web Resources
- Careers / Employment / Business
- Computers and the Internet
- Cultural Diversity
- Literature and the Arts
- Online Magazines
- Latin America's Professional Network
- Hispanic Association of Corporate Responsibility
- Hispanic Business Online
- LatinoWeb offers many links to employment and education resources.
- Learn the Net
This site provides tutorials on Web and Internet basics in English, French and Spanish.
- Andanzas al Web Latino
featuring numerous links to Latino-related websites.
- Asian Pacific American Heritage Month
The Library Of Congress celebration of our Asian Pacific heritage.
providing and promoting information regarding to the Asian related resources in Denver and surrounding areas.
- African American Odyssey
Starting with slavery, this site leads the visitor through the history of Blacks in America.
- Africans in America
PBS site chronicling the African-American history and culture between 1450-1865.
- The Black Press: Soldiers Without Swords
Another PBS site devoted to African Americans and journalism.
is an emerging digital library on Latinas/os in the United States. It is part of the Chicano/Latino Electronic Network (CLEN).
- Harlem 1900-1940
University of Michigan site devoted to Harlem in the early part of the 20th Century, drawn from the collection of the New York Public Library's Schomburg Center for Research in Black Culture.
- Images of African Americans from the 19th Century
An elegantly designed site which focuses on the world of African Americans in the 1800s, as depicted in photographs and artwork.
- Index of Native American Resources on the Internet
- LatinoWebsite Pathfinder
Pointers to various Latino sites on the Web
- Latin World
Latin America on the Net
- Global Gateway: World Culture and Resources from Library of Congress
- The World Wide Web Virtual Library: Indigenous Studies
A wealth of cultural information from around the world!
- Women of Color Day Network
Provides guidelines, suggestions, and encouragement to those who wish to conduct Women of Color Day observances.
- Through Our Parents Eyes
These exhibits trace the history of Hispanic Americans in Tucson, Arizona, explaining the strong ties Tucson has with the Spanish and Mexican cultures.
- United States Holocaust Museum
- Center for the Study of Books in Spanish for Children and Adolescents | Centro para el Estudio de Libros Infantiles y Juveniles en Español
The Center endeavors to maintain strong ties with organizations interested in meeting the needs of young readers. | El Centro se esfuerza en mantener lazos con organizaciones interesadas en atender las necesidades de lectores jóvenes.
- Hispanic Reading Room at the Library of Congress
- Hispanic Online
A monthly magazine for and about Hispanics
- Mundo Latino - Quiosco de Prensa
Espacio independiente para la información hispana (magazines and newspapers from Latin America)